CHICAGO — The town of Chicago cited seven companies previously week for violating the the indoor masks mandate.
The companies had been cited after the the town’s Division of Enterprise Affairs and Client Safety performed investigations from Sept. 8 by Sept. 12.
The town investigated 85 whole circumstances, with the seven companies discovered to be in violation of the town’s indoor masks mandate requiring masks for anybody over 2 years previous and visual signage indicating masks are required, the town mentioned.
Based on the town, the companies cited had been:
• Xsport Health, 4677 N. Elston Ave.
• Mike’s Tavern, 8354 S. Pulaski
• Yakira Yoana Branado, 6234 W. Addison
• The Nice Room, 2518 W. Division
• Zhou Brothers Artwork Basis, 3302 S. Morgan
• Angela L Hill, 7039-41 S. Wentworth
• Hydrate & Elixir, 3452 – 58 N. Halsted
The town mentioned its placing companies on “excessive alert” that it will likely be implementing the indoor masks mandate and inspired Chicagoans to file a 311 report for violations they see.
Subscribe to Block Club Chicago, an unbiased, 501(c)(3), journalist-run newsroom. Each dime we make funds reporting from Chicago’s neighborhoods.